- Highly secure enterprise class document management functionality designed for small to medium sized businesses and departmental work groups.
- Hosted, managed and supported by Ricoh at an SSAE 16 compliant data center.
- Enables authorized users to access information anytime, anywhere using a device that is most convenient – a computer, MFP, smart phone and tablets.
- Integrates with Ricoh MFPs, scanning and capture software and line of business applications to improve the flow of information throughtout the organization.
- Affordable, scalable and immediately deployable solution for businesses of any size.
- Paper intensive, regulated industries.
- Departmental workgroups.
- Document Archiving – store and retrieve scanned paper documents.
- Document Management – organize documents by type, use indexing and full text search.
- Document Distribution – simple, secure way to share documents using the Internet.
- Document Collaboration – work on documents together, mark-up and edit versions.
- Provides off-site electronic document storage useful for disaster readiness, compliance and archiving.
- Eliminate the time and expense to find, copy, package and ship documents overnight
- Provide immediate access to accurate and consistent information through a centralized distribution point.
- Improve security and regulatory compliance by controlling and tracking access to documents.
- Share and comment on files over the Internet – speed up decisions, reduce overnight shipping.
- Improve disaster readiness and business continuity through highly secure off-site storage and remote access to business critical information.
- Access documents – by logging into your secure DocumentMall account from a variety of web-enabled devices and applications (pc, smart phones, MFPs)
- Documents and files stored on DocumentMall can be accessed by anyone you authorize, including customers, vendors, work-group teams.
- Multiple options for uploading documents range from dragging and dropping documents from the desktop to automated solutions supporting volume upload of scanned documents.
- Automatic optical character recognition (OCR) enables full text search of information in scanned paper documents.
- Multiple search options including full text, file name, and customizable index fields.
- Auditing capabilities produce detailed records (audit trail) on each document as well as the entire account.
- Email files from DocumentMall to others or send links to download (no attachments)
- Formalize the routing of documents for review and approval with DocumentMall Workflow.
Implementing this Solution
- Software as a Service – no hardware to buy or servers to maintain, simple to get started, easy to use and support.
- Sold as an account subscription package (based on storage, users and functionality required with user and storage upgrades options)
- Developed on the EMC Documentum Enterprise Content Management Platform.
- Hosted and managed by Ricoh at an SSAE 16 Type II data center provided by Savvis Inc. an industry leader in providing IT infrastruction solutions.
- Integration with MFPs via DocumentMall browser firmware for secure and direct scanning to DocumentMall over the internet.
- Integrates with a variety of 3rd party document capture solutions.
- 2048-bit SSL encrypted transmission over the internet.
- Scanner and Internet Fax compatibility.
- Apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Professional consulting services, DocumentMall account setup and outsourced document services (such as high-volume scanning) are available.